I have worked as a regular contributor for TV Squad, Literary Mama, and The Philosphical Mother, and have had my essays/blog posts published at various other sites/publications.
A sampling of my work is below.
- Adopting Elvis
- why we blog
- Out of the Woods: Or How I Found My Muse at Walden Pond
- Staying Cool
- Square Pegs
- Sharp Curves Ahead
TV Squad @ Huff Post TV
- Top TV Stories 2007: Sanjaya
- NBC Picks Up Webseries 'Quarterlife'
- All Time Scariest TV Characters: Widow Fortune
- 'Quarterlife' Webseries Review
- 'Life is Wild' Review
- 'Back to You' Review
- NYTVF: TV Criticism on the Web
- The Sitcom Room: So You Think You Can Write
- Rickey Minor: In the Limelight
- Will FOX Profit from 'Idol Gives Back' ?
- Is 'Underbelly' a Show Only a Mommy Can Love?
- Where Will the Next Great TV Show Come From?
- How Much Idol is Too Much Idol?
- In Defense of Sanjaya & His Teenybopper Fans
- What Really Goes on in Those Idol Auditions
- Rosie Makes Paula Abdul Her Latest 'Celenemy.'
- Are Idol Losers the Real Winners?
The Philosophical Mother
- Craving Slow News Days
- Grave Matters
- Lovely Letters
- Fear of Falling
- A Day Like Any Other: September 11, 2001
- Launching Olivia
- My Father
- Closet Monsters
Love is Enough
- How Do We Love Lance Armstrong?
- Listen to Your Heart
- Does Love Mean Never Having to Say You're Sorry?
- Hurdles to Happiness
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Three Simple Words
- Any Love Left for Joe Paterno?
- The Darkest Night Rises
The Imperfect Parent
The Mother's Movement Online
- Desperate Housewives: Shallow Characters Recipe for Disaster @ The National Ledger
- Bush Propaganda Seasons Ladies Home Journal @ Women's Enews
- Ladies Home Journal Channels Bush Propaganda @ AlterNet
- Nobody Told Me There Would Be Days Like These @ Baby Shower Mania & Pregnancy Magazine